I don't believe that, as you have to specifically register at the town hall
to be a donator, so please prove it with some Staatsblad article...

Sent from my iPhone

On 30-mei-2011, at 17:15, Steven Leeman <ste...@leeman.be> wrote:

On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 5:08 PM, Pierre Buyle <
mongolito404+ubuntu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 4:53 PM, Steven Leeman <ste...@leeman.be> wrote:
> > "Opt-Out" it's allowed in the UK and done by eg BT...
> > But you can discuss if UK is part of Europe... at least not for 100% :-)
> > (they still use Pounds (not part of the Euro)....still necessary to go
> > through customs (not part of Schengen)...)
> My mistake, sorry. The European law allow both to be choice in
> national legislation. Anyway, Opt-Out is illegal in Belgium. See
>
> http://economie.fgov.be/fr/modules/publications/general/spamming_brochure_fr.jsp
> or
> http://economie.fgov.be/nl/modules/publications/general/spamming_brochure_fr.jsp

hmm then the government is as corrupt as I thought...don't forget to opt-out
for "donor organ"
Belgium is one of the only ones who choose to automatically opt-in their
population...
you have to specifically opt-out if you are against it (due to religion
perhaps)