Hey list,

I just got the preview mail of the new Linux Magazine (to which I'm
subscribed). It comes with a DVD with "Ubuntu Six Pack" (Ubuntu,
Kubuntu, Lubuntu, Xubuntu, Mythbuntu, Ubuntu Rescue Mix)

Maybe we can look and learn :)

Here's a link:

http://www.linux-magazine.com/Issues/2011/128/Ubuntu-11.04-Sixpack-DVD

(also a nice place to get a trial, or subscribe to the magazine)

Grtz,
Jurgen.

P.S. Hope to make it this evening, can't promise yet.