On Friday, June 3, 2011, wouter Vandenneucker <wouterv...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> wow.. a year... if you include fosdem that might be true..But we have to see
> if we can sell these at dipro etc first..
> I'd love to see 1000 sticks with a U-be logo on it, but the amounts of money
> we are talking about are fairly high...Possible ways of selling:- dipro-
> fosdem- Release Parties- internet- support network- anything else?
> grts

Also take into account possible theft?
No thief is interested in.1000 ubuntu cdroms
But usb sticks are valuable and resellable
1000sticks have at least 5000-10.000 euro value
Never keep them in your car or unattended in big quantities

You could launch this project on kickstarter.com but expect 5% fee at
succesfull ending and amazon also asks 3-5%