Hi Maik,

welcome to the web editors team!
What are your expectations? What are your skills?

Is it your dream to write custom code? (great, then it's a good idea to
look into how to develop extensions for Drupal) If I'm correct Pierre is
developing a support point map extension that is already working - but
there's pretty much space for improvement (f.e. integration with google
maps, or openstreetmaps if you prefer that).

Or is it more a thing of adding content to the site? (great too! Drupal
is just cut out for that) What kind of content would you like to add?
(what do you think is missing?)

Or do you have ideas for structural improvements? (other front page,
changing of the structure of the menus, etc...) Unless they are trivial,
I suggest you make your suggestions during an ubuntu-be IRC meeting, or
send a mail to the council (coun...@ubuntu-be.org) explaining your
ideas. Obviously, it can also be discussed on the mailinglist.

There's indeed also translations, updating pages, etc... that has to be
done every now and then. (The part on maintaining updates to Drupal and
all the used extensions, is probably part of Pierres job, I don't think
it's a good idea to have 2 people maintain security unless you make
clear agreements on whom does what)

Really curious what your plans are on the site!
Anyways, great having you in the team.

Grtz,
Jurgen.