On 3/07/2011 16:36, bram kortleven wrote:
Hi Jurgen,

You can send me a bunch, for the event box for Antwerpen.
In september, we'll be setting up a booth at the Dipro Computer Fair again...

I think (for now) 400 to 500 will do just fine... I don't have a clue how many
fairs we'll be present at... As far as I know, 3 times between september and
june...

Address:
Bram Kortleven
Juul Grietensstraat 2
2140 Borgerhout

Thanks!

Hi,

The 5.000 flyers are printed.
Can someone please tell me where to send how many?
I don't feel like sending flyers to the same person 5 times in a year -
so please plan wisely (and rather ask a little more)

Who needs to get flyers:
- - all the Dipro event teams (same person who is maintaining the Event
box?)
- - people planning to organize an install party
- - people wanting to organize something for Software Freedom day (even if
it's only giving away flyers at the school gate)
- - people who just can't shut up about Ubuntu, and want to give people a
souvenir...

So if you're one of these: please send me a message. (shipments per
multiples of 100 - won't be exact). So your order 100, 200, 500, 1000
(or more if you really think you need more).
Obviously, I can't ship more than I have and large numbers might get less.

Please give a short explanation of the usage in your mail.

Grtz,
Jurgen.

PS. As the EPSFUG will confirm: we all need a PGP-key! Get yours now
(it's easy to generate). This mail is signed with mine. So if you know
me, sign my key. :)

Hi Jurgen,

i could do with 100 flyers, if this is possible.
There's voidcon in a week or 2 and i'm the kind of person who doesn't shut up about Ubuntu, so i'll have no problem handing them out to people who are still in the dark, waiting to be liberated.....^^

So if it's possible, send them this way:
tom verlinden
velodroomstraat 225
2850 Boom.

Thx in advance!!