participants (in random order): pvandewyngaerde, woutervddn, jurgentje,
janc,
apologized: janb, warddr

== Events ==
=== Past events ===
* EPFSUG - 2011-06-30 in European Parliament Brussels
link of event: http://epfsug.eu/blog-entry/unity-hit-parade
comments:
** nice event
** little far/late for people coming from West-Flanders
Weakness: EPSFUG is is not yet a fully approved EP organisation. We can
help them by spreading word. atm EPFSUG needs to create credibility.
Getting more people involved is the first step.
Ubuntu-be

* Ubuntu-be presence on Voidcon - (2011-07-16 - Antwerp)
We had very interesting talks with people of OSP (Open Source
Publishing) and should try to keep contacts more frequent.
We have a dream: a collaboration platform for everything open in Belgium. :)

* Braai - (2011-07-16 - Antwerp)
JanB  wrote: "'t Was tof en de afwezigen hadden weer ongelijk."
(translated:  it was great, the absent ones were wrong not to be there)
Participants want to thank a lot, also for the great "afrikaanse
gasvryheid" :)

=== Upcoming events ===
events between brackets: might not be tackled in this meeting - on the
page as a reminder.
* (LanForce: 2012-04-06 to 2012-04-08) see
[[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/IrcMeetings/Reports?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=ubuntu-be-irc-meeting-2011-06-23-report.txt
| report 2011-06-23]] for details
*  Rock Ternat: 2011-10-7 and 8: woutervddn has contact and is
negotiating the options. First details in meeting August. (ideas:
multiseat computer - Proximus offering online connection?)

== Promotion ==
=== Running projects ===
    * Flyers: status (maintainer: Jurgen Gaeremyn)
    - message to Jurgen if you need flyers (early enough)

    * Roll-Ups: status (maintainer: Jurgen Gaeremyn)
    - Woutervddn gets info on cheap roll-ups
    - Where to send them (after their confirmation):
       - JanC (Brugge)
       - Massimo (Limburg)
       - Bram K. (Antwerp)
       If these three persons give a positive evaluation, we can order 2
more:
       - Sylvain & Rami (Charleroi)
       - Kenneth (Ghent)

    * Localized Ubuntu-be ISO (maintainer: Martijn Cielen)
    wouter contacts massimo and claudio and listens if they are
interested to help maintain with Martijn. And also asks if Wesley is
able to help us with this.

    * USB-stick for Ubuntu-be (maintainer: Wouter Vandenneuker)
    Wouter gives summary on next meeting.
    ** Decision on delivery addresses -> wouter will think about this too

    * Free article/publicity space in "De Ledenaar" (23.000 copies printed)

 === Brainstorm & concepts ===
    * Ubuntu promotion on festivals
    * think about the idea of placing an ad (fe in de Ledenaar) before
dipro (with some coupon in it)
    * Software Freedom Day 2012:
    ** cooperating with foss groups (fosdem, hackerspaces, EPSFUG,
libreoffice, etc...)
       to create "goodie bags".
    ** Organize something in Brussels Luxemburg and/or train-raid
    * Organize something special for Oneiric Release

== Wiki and website: evolutions ==
=== Stuff that happened ===
    * In the future we won't use piratepad anymore - due to stability
issues.
    Apparently Ubuntu offers this service too. Future link:
http://pad.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-be

== Next meeting ==
    Next IRC meeting on Thursday 04/08/2011 at 21 h.

You have the possibility to suggest topics for future meetings: see
[[/SuggestedTopics]]

= Previous meetings =
The reports and logs of past IRC meetings are available on [[/Reports]]
and [[/Logs]]