Oh... what the heck... I'll do something in the Brussels Area.
Don't know exactly what yet, and I guess I'll find people to hop on the
wagon.

Brussels Central Station seems like a good place to have a spot - I'll
look in the possibilities for this.

Since Brussels is quite central, if you don't have an initiative, you
can join on the Brussels SFD.

Grtz,
Jurgen.

Pockey