On 08/02/2011 11:50 PM, Jurgen Gaeremyn wrote:
<snip>

> Wouter|width=400}}

Off-list, Jan pointed out to me that this generated a huge page (with
huge images visually scaled down, but still being downloaded on full-res).

Yep... this is a learning experience for all (or at least both) of us ;)
So I took it to the next level... and created thumbnails. Now I added a
link to the original image, and as description I added a thumbnail
image. Here's how the code looks now:

Jan Pieter Ward Wouter|width=400}}]]

It starts to look complicated... but if you look calmly, you'll see it's
not that complicated after all. :)
(obviously I had to make the thumbs... too bad the wiki doesn't scale
this down)

Grtz,
Jurgen.