Hey all,

after some doubts and talks, I found a few people who also believed in
the project to have an SFD event in Brussels. Hackerspace Brussels will
be the venue.

I'll put some information about Ubuntu along the side (and set up the
Ubuntu rollup). If there would be a few volunteers from our team, a
small demo stand could be made - or flyers could be distributed.

Anyway, if you feel interested, a few people of the iRail project will
to a talk, and we'll have a workshop on Inkscape.
If you think you could give a talk or a workshop too... please
volunteer. We can extend the afternoon till late in the evening ;)

Grtz,
Jurgen.