Hey Vincent,

great to have you along! Welcome to the LoCo!
You'll see me at Dipro Antwerp too. :)

If you have trouble to edit the wiki (for example because you're new to
the whole wiki thing, or don't know how to log in) - please don't be shy
and tell us! Someone will be glad to help you out then. :)

Grtz,
Jurgen.