Op woensdag 31-08-2011 om 16:10 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Adrien
Rami:
> this year Sylvain and I organise an event for Free Software in
> Belgium.
>
> It will be the 5th of novembre 2011 in Brussels.
>
> It's a event to gather all actor in Free software in Belgium.
>
> Of course Ubuntu-Be will be there and we will have a booth.
>
> http://www.freemeeting.be
>
> I've just added the event in the Calendar ;).

How far did you get with this?  What organizations did you contact?  Who
responded?  What/who exactly do you want to target?

BTW: I think providing the website in Dutch & English too is important!
(Actually: what language(s) do you want to use at the event?)

--
Jan Claeys