Hey Bram & all,

I'm able to come for one day. For now, I'll put in Saturday.
I'll bring the promo stuff I have over here with me - in the meanwhile
it will end up in the right place.

I'll also have a small access point with WPA - always handy if you need
to hook up a few computers to the local network (or 3G-stick)

Grtz,
Jurgen.