So, I updated the stuff about the website and the wiki.
I kept it fairly short, and I don't know what happened with the site in the
months before I joined Ubuntu-be. Did I miss something?
Feel free to add, correct or whatever! :)

Also, I put a little report online about Dipro Hasselt, including some
pictures William sent me via Ubuntu One.

Grts

wouter