Hi guys,

I'm not sure if you remember that I've got about 20 computers (give or take
a few) for ubuntu-be. They are ready to come to my place, but I still have
to fulfill my part of the deal: providing the company with a decent dutch
manual for ubuntu. I failed to find one in dutch though.. Ideally I'd like
to give them this: http://ubuntu-manual.org/, but the latest dutch version
is 10.04. The 11.10 version is translated for 40% or so. If there are
people crazy enough to help translating, please do so here:
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual/oneiric

I highly doubt this work will get done any time soon. So I'd like to find a
short write up. I was thinking about Claudio's handouts of the workshops we
gave at the Library in Genk. Although I think Jan B. was also working on
something similar. Does anybody know what the status of those projects is?

(The sooner the guide is ready, the sooner we'll get the computers)

to specify: most of the computers are between 5 and 3 years. So they are at
least dual core..

Grts

Wouter