Hi,

I would like to get a T-shirt.
My size is medium.

Grts

Raf

On 09/29/2012 05:34 PM, Wouter Vandenneucker wrote:
hi all,

Just a quick notice. I went to pick up the Tshirts from Bram's place in Antwerp and brought them to my parents place. Since Antwerp is the city and the rest of Belgium is parking space, the shirts are on the parking now.. :D

I'm not sure how many there are and I'm kind of really busy at the moment.

Therefor:
If you want one, drop me a line in which you tell me what size you'd like.
Next week I'll check availability.
If you're lucky and we have shirts left in your size, I'll take them to Hasselt where I will prep them for sending.

Grts

Wouter

PS: I took 1 medium shirt out for the guy who's supplying the new computers..