Hey Claudio,

did you try actually installing it on a Windows system already?
I had all kinds of problems... (slow boot - errors during install).
I'll try downloading it a second time and using a different stick, but I
prefer sending out the message too soon than having new people running a
faulty system... (basically saying it's probably my fault, but have to
work now, so can't verify yet)

Grtz,
Jurgen.