Hello,

As french speaking I probably did not understand exactly your question.

If it is the installation of Ubuntu on a tablet, I can't answer.

If you want to connect the tablet to Ubuntu (USB or wifi) I have got a
solution.

My experience is from a BlackBerry Playbook device. I use Pangolin.
Just ask...

--
Jean-Claude Fagny
+32 495 516982