I can give a presentation to people why open source is a better alternative
for school use.

Ideally, I'd like to get a work group together supporting anyone in the
education sector to switch their school to open source. But that is a long
term vision.

It's all still very low key at the moment. Unfortunately our web site is
not exactly up to standard, and without the backing of a good site, it is
hard to go all the way promoting our system, but small projects can be
handled.

Regards,
Jan.

On 25 June 2013 14:05, Merlijn Sebrechts <merlijn.sebrec...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Thanks, Jan
>
> What do you want to do in the education sector? I know some people from
> VVS (flemish students union) and my school.
>
> --

Have you tried Ubuntu Linux yet?
Check out http://www.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/why-use-ubuntu and find out why it
is a better option than trying to upgrade your hardware to accommodate a
newer version of your current system.