On Sat, 2019-11-16 at 11:58 -0700, loover1 wrote:
> I’m sending this message from my laptop with Windows 10 because my
> desktop with Ubuntu 18.04 LTS is not starting up !!!
> Get only a report from Blancco (?) with the description of a HP
> desktop, unknown to me.

I have no idea what this “Blancco” is or refers to, so I can't help
with that.

> Probably I made a mistake with the starting sequence in the UEFI.
>
> What can I do to solve this ?
> How can I get into the UEFI when the PC is not starting up?

Getting into the UEFI configuration should be explained in the manual
of your PC, as it has nothing to do with your operating system.

Usually you need to hold down a key during boot, e.g. F1, Del or Esc
(this is different depending on the manufacturer).

--
Jan Claeys