** Description changed:

  Please remove the uninstallable libvirt-dbus from armhf.
  
  This shows at
  https://ubuntu-archive-team.ubuntu.com/proposed-migration/update_output.txt
  
  cockpit-machines is Architecture: all so it can be ignored.
  
  $ reverse-depends src:libvirt-dbus
  Reverse-Depends
  ===============
  * cockpit-machines              (for libvirt-dbus)
  
  Packages without architectures listed are reverse-dependencies in: amd64, 
amd64v3, arm64, armhf, i386, ppc64el, riscv64, s390x
  $ reverse-depends -b src:libvirt-dbus
  No reverse dependencies found
  
  $ rmadison -s stonking cockpit-machines
   cockpit-machines | 356-1 | stonking/universe | source, all
  
  Other Info
  ----------
- Once libvirt-daemon-system is removed on armhf, I recommend that we add 
Build-Depends: libvirt-daemon-system to libvirt-dbus to keep it from being 
built on this architecture as long as its dependency is not installable. I will 
propose that change in Debian also but it's the kind of change that makes more 
sense to do after the removals.
+ Once libvirt-daemon-system is removed on armhf (LP: #2169292), I recommend 
that we add Build-Depends: libvirt-daemon-system to libvirt-dbus to keep it 
from being built on this architecture as long as its dependency is not 
installable. I will propose that change in Debian also but it's the kind of 
change that makes more sense to do after the removals.
  
  arch-specific removals aren't handled by process-removals yet so we'd
  have had to do this change ourselves manually anyway.

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2169288

Title:
  Please remove uninstallable libvirt-dbus on armhf

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libvirt-dbus/+bug/2169288/+subscriptions


-- 
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs

Reply via email to