Hi Renan, Yes, I'd be happy to verify the Resolute package once it is available in -proposed. I have a VMware Workstation host and an Ubuntu 26.04 guest with HGFS shared folders.
My locally rebuilt package with this patch passed the automated tests for this issue. I've also been actively using it in my day-to-day work, keeping Git repositories on HGFS shared folders. Git operations, including git fetch and git pull, have been working reliably in normal use. Please let me know when the package is ready and which exact version to install. I'll install that build, remount the HGFS shares or reboot the guest, run the test plan, and report the results in this bug. Thanks for taking this forward! -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2164929 Title: vmhgfs-fuse: stale attribute cache after open(O_TRUNC) breaks git pull on shared folders To manage notifications about this bug go to: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/open-vm-tools/+bug/2164929/+subscriptions -- ubuntu-bugs mailing list [email protected] https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs
