Hi Chase,

Pre-release Questions:
----------------------

I am not saying these are blockers, I just want to understand the risk of these
if we release.

azure-noble
-----------

1) FAILED
tests/integration_tests/modules/test_ubuntu_pro.py::TestUbuntuAdvantagePro::test_custom_services
- AssertionError: Unexpected warnings or errors found

So, this was noticed during 26.1, and claimed to be fixed by
https://github.com/canonical/cloud-init/pull/6872, so why is this still
happening in 26.2? I see it was merged and the commit is tagged 26.2, so
it should be fixed?

The full output was omitted so I couldn't compare the test runs between
26.1 and 26.2.

2) FAILED
tests/integration_tests/modules/test_users_groups.py::test_default_user_settings_override
- AssertionError: Shell setting overriden even though user already
exists

This passed just fine in 26.1, why does it regress on 26.2?

lxd_vm-resolute:
----------------

Any additional details on these?

1) FAILED
tests/integration_tests/bugs/test_lp1912844.py::test_get_interfaces_by_mac_doesnt_traceback
- pycloudlib.errors.PycloudlibTimeoutError: Unable to determine IP
address af...

2) FAILED
tests/integration_tests/modules/test_lxd.py::test_storage_preseed_zfs -
AssertionError: Unexpected warning count != 0. Found: ["WARNING]:
Running m...

3) FAILED
tests/integration_tests/test_kernel_command_line_match.py::test_lxd_datasource_kernel_override_nocloud_net[ds=nocloud-
net;s=https://r    aw.githubusercontent.com/canonical/cloud-
init/main/tests/data/kernel_cmdline_match/] - AssertionError: assert
False

maas-resolute
-------------

I note the maas validation log is present only for noble. Has a resolute run 
been
attempted? Does it succeed?

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2164685

Title:
  src cloud-init 26.2:noble, resolute

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cloud-init/+bug/2164685/+subscriptions


-- 
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs

Reply via email to