Hello,

last weekend Swisslinux.org and Le GULL were at the sustainable development
festival, we gave a lots of {Ku,U}buntu CD's, about 500 !!! I hope we
convinced all this people to change for free softwares. The "problem" is that
since we got our shipment from Canonical twice, we still have around 200
Ubuntu, and 150 Kubuntu, and 50 Server Edition. If you are interested to get
this CD's, let me know. Else we will organise a small flash mob somewhere to
give the rest of the CD's...

Regards,
François Bianco
--
Swisslinux.org − Le carrefour GNU/Linux en Suisse −
http://www.swisslinux.org