From: Myriam Schweingruber <myr...@ubuntu.com>
Date: Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 01:23
Subject: Free book request on behalf of the Swiss Ubuntu LoCo Team
To: heather....@pearson.com
Cc: Hassan El Jacifi <wa...@ubuntu.com>, Stephane Graber <stgra...@ubuntu.com>

Hi Heather,

Thank you very much for this very kind offer, I am sure our team
members will be delighted!

I would like to request a free copy of both the The Official Ubuntu
Book and the Official Ubuntu Server Book for the Swiss Ubuntu LoCo
Team.

Contact Name: Myriam Schweingruber

LoCo Team:  Switzerland, https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SwissTeam

Address: