Hi Erwin,

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 17:50, Erwin Herrsche<gas...@gmx.ch> wrote:
> Myriam Schweingruber schrieb:
>> so please, speak out!
>
> I can attend there definitively on the afternoon of 23rd.

Great! I set up a wiki page for the open-expo booth [1], so please,
all who can attend, put your name in the schedule. For those needing a
room for an overnight stay, please put your name: The organizers have
retained some hotel rooms at cheaper prices, so if I know long enough
in advance, we might well get some. The deadline for the cheaper rooms
is 1.9., but it would be nice to know in about a week to enhance the
chance to be amongst the happy few. Of course if there are people in
the surroundings who can offer a bed it is even more welcome :)

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SwissTeam/OpenExpo/2009-Winterthur

As usual, we will need a poster again, the deadline for the poster to
be sent will be on 15.9.2009.

Best regards, Myriam
http://www.fsfe.org