Hello Ced,

Le mardi 26 janvier 2010 à 16:58 +0100, Cédric BRINER a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> As I said in the irc channel, I'm wanting to mount a Ubuntu Install
> Party at Geneva during the first days of school 2010 (september/october
> 2010).

I'll be glad to be present. October can mean a new version of Ubuntu. We
should just think about if we want to wait for the new version or
install Lucid for them.

> I'd like to know if you are interested in such project, and how we could
> interacte.

The most important part:

- We should start looking for the place where we can do this event. I
don't know if you're already in-touch with some schools to provide us
rooms or not.

- Networking if possible.

Best regards,

---