Hi all,

I just received the conference pack for the FrOSCamp booth, containing
the following items:

55 Ubuntu Orange lanyards new logo
 2 Ubuntu Caps Black/Orange new logo
25 Ubuntu New logo Mixed Sticker sheet
 1 Ubuntu 10.04 release T-shirt L eggplant color
 1 Ubuntu 10.04 release T-shirt XL eggplant color
 1 The official Ubuntu Book (containing a live CD and a learning video DVD)

Do you guys mind if I keep the t-shirt in L for me? I never liked the
brown ones, but eggplant aka aubergine is definitely a color I really
like :)

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org