Am 08.04.2011 18:50, schrieb Marcus Moeller:
In the future I will try to combine both, generation FB and us 'old guys' :)
And how do you call a 52years 'old guy' with FB account? ;)

Anyhow, it was a lot of fun and we where able to present the overall experience of GNOME 3. But one of the problems is that at least the Maverick PPA does not contain the current release of GNOME Shell, so if you want to get a feeling of how GNOME 3 looks like you should either stick with Natty (+PPA) or use one of the Live Images from gnome.org.

I think, the next time, i'll try one of the live images. The first try with Natty +PPA (at the launch day) didn't work proper....

cheers,
bruno