Hello Marcus

thank you very much for organizing. In addition to the topics below there are some points of possible interest which we might want to handle sooner or later

- last release party wrap-up
- formal status of the community (there were occasional discussions in the past) - collaboration with other communities (ubuntuusers), with companies (canonical), other
- events: open source park (topsoft autumn, bern), other
- budget: I have collected about +300 CHF out of ubuntu dvd activities (sponsored money) that belong to ubuntu-ch - swissremix: if/how to continue (download only, dvd, usb sticks, content/features)

kind regards, dsto
***

Thank you Marcus for In addti