Hi again.

I would like to do some cleanup on the regional contacts:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SwissTeam/RegionalContacts

Therefore I am going to eMail everyone listed on the page in order to
check if he/she is still willed to act as contact person.

If I do not get a reply in a defined amount of time (e.g. 30 days) the
person will be removed from that page.

I have added a Status 2011 column to the table. If you are still active
in contributing to the Ubuntu community, please fill in Active. If you
are on hold, but perhaps want to contribute again, next year, fill in
Inactive.

Please do this until 20110920.

ppl with status unknown will be removed from the list afterwards.

This process should be repeated in autumn next year, as then the status
will be reset to unknown again.

Dear Readers :) Please update your status as described.

Okay, only a few have updated their status. Thanks to those.

We will now send a personal email reminder to all the others with another deadline.

In the future, mailinglist subscribtion will be mandatory for those who want to be listed.

Greets
Marcus