Am 06.01.2012 18:27, schrieb pc...@pcdog.ch:
Sounds like an awesome plan!

It might be a dumb question to ask but I haven't seen anything in the
mail here: When is it scheduled?

I am already helping at http://wiki.chaostreff.ch/Easterhegg_2012 but if
I find time I am happy to help.

We have just set up the planning page at the wiki (German only atm, but could be translated if necessary):

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SwissTeam/Ideas/Ubucon12Planung

Besides that we are going to prepare a domain for the event (ubucon.ch) which will link to the public wiki event page (which still needs to be set up).

Greets
Marcus

Do you already have a location in Winterthur? ZLI?