Hi all

I'm a Zurich based ubuntu-ch list lurker. I would like to share
something that might be of interest for those of you living in the area
of Switzerland. If you find time to watch tv sometimes, but are sick of
the mandatory ads added by most providers (zattoo, wilmaa, teleboy) and
also sick of using slow and proprietary flash, this is for you.

watchteleboy is a bash script built around rtmpdump and mplayer and lets
you watch and record streams provided by teleboy.ch.

You can get it from github [1] PPA [2]:
$ sudo apt-add-repository ppa:reduzierer/reduzent
$ sudo aptitude update
$ sudo aptitude install watchteleboy

Simply run 'watchteleboy' in a terminal to use it.

I am not in any way affiliated to any of the aforementioned
companies/services and I hope you find the script useful.

Cheers
Roman

[1] https://github.com/reduzent/watchteleboy
[2] https://launchpad.net/~reduzierer/+archive/reduzent