Hi all,

If I must, I will step up, but it would be a bit sad and weird that
the main contact for the LoCo team (a community group) also is a
Canonical employee...
I guess both hats are strange to wear at the same time.

I am ready to offer as much help as I can to whoever steps up, on the
other hand.

Cheers,

- Chris / Tribaal