Hi,

Awesome!
I'll try to attend, but since we are awaiting a kid around this date, I
would rather not make any promises :)

Did you guys discuss planning on another medium? It seems to pop out of
nowhere, despite this being the official loco contact point? I'ts great,
just... surprising (and I love surprises) :)

Anyway, I hope to see you there!

- Chris / Trib'