Hi all,

we got a PPA at our launchpad page. It contains a very old meta package, which is not used any more.

In order to be able to rename the Launchpad site, the PPA has to be deleted (of course a new PPA could be created afterwards if really needed).

I would like to delete the PPA for the moment and rename the Launchpad page to ubuntu-ch according to the LoCo naming guidelines.

The wiki page has already been renamed to ubuntu-ch and a redirect has been created. I am going to migrate the Subpages during the upcoming weeks. During migration, all links are still working, but a redirect notice is shown at the top of the page.

Greets
Marcus