Thank you for the answer.
That's very nice of you and I'm taking the offer but I don't think it'll be
enough. We usually have 500 people and more in one after noon,  on person + one
terminal will be very minimal.
The loco team usually enjoy a direct link to canonical. If not, I'll contact
them by myself.
But I definitely take you on this offer, especially if you speak French,
because a first hand user is always the best way to talk/explain to the public.
(Plus I'm personally interested into switching my old phone to ubuntu touch)
I'm waiting to hear from you and your experience with Ubuntu Touch on this
list.
Best regards
Thonacd