Hi Cedric,

May I suggest you to contact some engineering school with IT department like EPFL, HEIG-VD, HEPIA or even HES-SO to ask them to forward information to student about "Fêtons Linux" ? I said that because as an old student of one of these I remember that we frequently received email about event like that.

May be it's not the public you are trying to get but it's still a way to broadcast advertising about the event.

Regards,

François-Xavier