Hello Ubuntu Switzerland,

I've a question about the encryption settings during the installation of Trusty Thar.

I can choose between "full disk encryption (LUKS)" at the beginning of the installation and "encrypt home directory" at the end.

Wich one makes more sense at a security perspective? Both, "full" or just "home".

I think this stuff does not work great together or is it beaucause I'm on a SSD (Samsung 840 PRO)?
Beaucause last time something got messed up with the partitions, i've played around with in the OS.

Maybe cause i didn't tick "LVM" during the installation?

Thanks

Luke