Hi all,

Le samedi 28 novembre 2015 à 16:05 +0100, Myriam Schweingruber a écrit
 :
> Hi all,
>
> On Fri, Nov 27, 2015 at 1:33 PM, Marcus Moeller <
> marcus.moel...@gmx.ch> wrote:
> > Dear Friends,
> >
> > I would like to ask who of you has got an official Ubuntu Member
> > Status?
> >
> > This information has been requested by the LoCo council for the
> > re-approval process.
> >
> I do, so does Hassan AFAIK, so if you need me to be present for the
> reapproval, just ask :)

Yeah, I do ;). I updated the numbers regarding official ubuntu members
on the approval page [1].

If you have times Myriam, can you please check [1] and see if something
need to be corrected. I'm waiting for some feedback regarding
Fêtonslinux

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SwissTeam/ReVerificationApplication2015

Best regards,

---