Hi list,

I'd like to start thinking about organising a "release party" for
18.04 "Bionic Beaver" as it's the next LTS and is the next big date
for Ubuntu.

Hopefully that will allow us to meet again in person since it seems
that doesn't happen very often anymore these days. I think more than 4
months should be enough to find something a majority agrees to.

As a strawman, I suggest meeting somewhere in Bern (it's relatively central).

Here's a wiki page for the event:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SwissTeam/ReleaseParty18.04

Feel free to contribute!

If other people are interested, we could meet before that as well (a
beer on a Friday or something would be nice).

- Chris