Hi Indra,

Seemingly I have no problem installing Ubuntu Enterprise Cloud Cluster on VM
and
made it to work.  I'm now installing a node on VM to test it.  I'll keep the
List posted if there is any further development.

B.R.
Stephen L

________________________________
From: Indra Suryatama <indra_suryat...@hotmail.com>
To: dar...@ontrenet.com; sati...@yahoo.com
Cc: ubuntu-cloud@lists.ubuntu.com
Sent: Fri, October 22, 2010 6:32:54 PM
Subject: RE: [ubuntu-cloud] Can "Ubuntu Enterprise Cloud" be installed and
tested in Oracle Virtual Box?

i have tried to install ubuntu Enterpirse  cloud on virtual box too,
it seem many problem will be faced than if we implement the ubuntu enterprise
cloud in real world..
My private cloud is still on progress, but i dont face the trouble i had when
trying to simulate the UEC on virtual box
hope this experienced useful for you

Best Regards

Indra Suryatama
+62 85 7428 65348