Dear Andria

We would also like to thank you, Brendan and all the nice people at hotforex, for sharing your experience with us. This is a great case study that we looked forward to. The way your infrastructure is setup, sets an example to follow by many businesses in Cyprus and abroad. We will definitely use it as an example to all those saying "it can't be done".

We look forward to invite you for a presentation in the future.

Greetings to all

Theo

P.S.

My presentation is here if you wish to download it:

https://loomio-attachments.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/66ecdd5131ef435b5041b20c3b2432da/Skills_sysadmin.pdf