Hi !

> > I would also support this, but I think it should wait until Dapper+1.
> > The major issue behind shipping Inkscape is that of space. It looks
> > like Inkscape + libraries runs to about 9mb, not a small amount.

(Sorry in advance for my ignorance, I'm sure my question has a direct
answer, but I couldn't find it by just googling)

Just a small question about this problem : why does Ubuntu (and other
distros) choose to ship 650M images and not 700M ? When I buy blank CDs,
I can't even find 650M CDs anymore :)

Downloading 700M or 650M doesn't seem really different to me, and I
guess the extra 50M of software we could fit in is worth the trouble (if
any) of getting a blank 700M CD ? Would it be more expensive for
Canonical to ship those larger CDs ?

Cheers,
Manu