On Thu, 2006-05-18 at 13:11 +0200, Manu Cornet wrote:
> * The arrow points to the right. This is perfect for the top-right
> icon : it will point towards the outside of the screen. This matches
> the "reading sense" in most countries : in a comic book, you'll very
> often see characters going out of the scene by going right, not left.
> Maybe we need to reverse this for right-to-left locales ?

I just had to bite on this ;)

To me the action of logging out is a kind of regression: returning to a
previous state, outside, again. Thus I feel the natural direction to
point the arrow would be left. This hits me every time I log-out with
that button it just feels awkward that it points to the right, which
signifies progress.

Of course, it's probably just me... =p

Regards,
John