Unless it tells you that you need to add more users for the applet to show?

Regards,
Tom

Vincent Untz wrote:
Le mardi 02 octobre 2007, à 21:21 -0400, Thomas Thurman a écrit :
On 02/10/2007, Andreas Schildbach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Perhaps FUSA should just not show up if it finds only one user. As soon
as there are additional users added, it would show as it does today.
Sure, we can do that. Anyone want me to add it?

This can be extremly confusing. Someone will add the applet and see
nothing. Then adds it again. Again. Again. Creates a user. And finally
sees 4 applets...

Vincent