Le jeudi 13 décembre 2007, à 21:45 -0800, Corey Burger a écrit :
> On Dec 13, 2007 9:00 PM, Ted Gould <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I've been working on the implementation of the AboutThisComputer
> > blueprint[1] and I have a little demo script of the data gathering
> > component.  It pulls a bunch of data from HAL and some config files and
> > prints to the screen.  I wanted to post it here so that people could run
> > it on various configurations and see what breaks.  It's nothing fancy,
> > but I want to try to vet out problems before more code depends on them.
> > Here's an example output from my Mac mini:
>
> How does this jive with the existing work on the System-Monitor tab
> "System" tab? Might it be smart just to name System Monitor to About
> this computer and extend it to understand packages?

I think the issue here is that we might not want people to have a tab
with the process list too when clicking on About this computer. (Well,
it might make sense, but on the other hand, it might be a bit too much
information). But maybe it could in gnome-about...

(I know, I know, I'm annoying with my upstream hat ;-))

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.