my most reascent build is an amd phenom-9850 on a gigabyte ga-ma78gm-s2h
(rev.1.10 ) motherboard, and i have been getting an error message after
installing updates that saays ccpu scaling is not implemented by the operating
system. all 4 cores are recognized, and to the best of my knowledge are
operational. i have set the cpu multiplier at 14, and that is the only
non-stock setting on my system. setting it back to default does not get rid of
the message. how do i get this thing set up correctly? it's not in bios....so
it is probably the o/s kernal.....the machine runs flawlessly except for a bit
of a stutter in the graphics....