On Thursday 18 December 2008 23:02:13 Ted Gould wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-12-18 at 00:03 +0100, Sebastian Heinlein wrote:

> > > +1
> > >
> > > We could also patch GPM so that it would use more icons if that would
> > > help.  I believe that only uses icons on the "20s" for percentage
> > > currently.
> >
> > You should better create a patch and propose it upstream.
>
> I will, if the art team determines it to be useful.  But they haven't
> done that.

As the "art team" I'll look into this issue. Basically, we need to create the
correct semantic visual metaphors to describe the current battery level. As
such, it is more a usability issue than an artistic one (albeit the "fix" is
apparent in the new artwork which is correctly displayed by the new code).

--
Ken