Jo-Erlend Schinstad wrote:
> She really wanted Windows, didn't she? We should focus on making the
> operating system good for people who actually want something else, not
> people who receives the wrong product. There are guides for new users
> and these should obviously receive continuious attention, though I
> feel they're already quite nice. It's not likely that users expecting
> Windows will ever be happy to get Ubuntu instead. I certainly wouldn't
> be, if I thought I'd ordered Windows.

I'm curious how she landed and Ubuntu-installed Dell laptop if she
didn't want it. I mean, of anything, when customizing, didn't she pay
attention to the operating system listed? Last I checked, you have to
intentionally search for the Ubuntu computers, as Dell doesn't feature
them on the main page of the site.

--
 ,-O  Aaron Toponce
O   } Ubuntu Member