On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 08:37:48AM +0200, Martin Pitt wrote:
> Rick Spencer [2009-06-23 17:00 -0700]:
> >    * KMS on -intel is ready to switch on by default.  -ati / -nouveau
> > WIP.
>
> With those fixes in place now, would it make sense to do a mass bug
> reply/set to "needsinfo" after alpha-3 to have people confirm that
> their bug is still present on alpha3? This will probably allow us to
> close a lot of them, and time out the ones without response, and might
> be much faster than waiting for all reporters to close them by
> themselves.

Yep, and in fact I have such a script in the works.  I need to add some
logic to make it not request people test bugs that are wishlist, already
upstream, assigned to someone, etc. etc.

Actually we got most of the important bits in place for alpha-2 so
really no need to wait for alpha-3.  I'm hoping to get the script
finished and run maybe tomorrow (I wanted to do it today but got
distracted by papercuts stuff and some misc. bugs).

Bryce